Window Film is ideal for any property where maintaining sunlight whilst reducing heat is important. Window films are thin, multi-layered pieces of optically clear film that are retrofitted to the surface of the glass to help you save significantly on energy costs, maintain a more comfortable and productive environment, reduce interior fading and improve exterior appearance.
Whether your problem is lack of privacy, the need for toughened glass or too much heat and light, window film will benefit everyone. The range for interior and exterior grades include solar film, frosted privacy film, safety film, blackout film, manifestation film and much more.
- Savings on utility bills by lowering heating and cooling costs and reducing solar heat gain have been achieved in many cases
- Helps maintain low energy consumption
- Provides solar heat and glare protection for improved comfort
- Provides protection by holding shards of glass together if smashed
- Protects from damaging ultraviolet rays
- Enhances the curb appeal and privacy of your building
- Provides added security and peace of mind
- Solar Control
Window film used on a school, inside
Window film used on a school, outside
Window film manifestations on a school window
Window film used to provide privacy in a toilet
Coloured window film